- Ledger Model CTL 9 is an excellent ergo tool. It totally
eliminates the stress on the wrist and hand on the ending stroke. This
over torque and stretching the muscles and nerves in the hand is one of
the causatives of repetitive motion problems.
- The Ledger is designed to be used with a pole
with a wooden cone adapter. It works well with certain other poles except
those with the thin plastic cones.
- A rule of thumb concerning the size Ledger to use
on a particular job, is the distance a window is set back from the face of
the building and the height of the glass. A sixteen-inch Ledger will reach
over an 6" ledge 20 feet up, but not a 10" ledge. But the sixteen would
easily handle a 10" ledge, 8 feet up.
- I use a sixteen inch Ledger on
second story jobs with windows that are flush to the surface of the
building. The Ledger provides a better dynamic pressure on the glass.
- The Swivel Ledger is designed as an above the shoulder
tool when using it on a pole. It will work moving laterally on lower
windows but don't use at more than a 45 degree angle.
Now please take the Ledger
Tour to learn more.