Window Cleaning Network
WCmail Advertising rules and guidelines.
NOTE: Advertising rules do not apply to end users (window cleaners) with no affiliation to companies that make, sell or market to window cleaners.
1) Advertising rules apply to all persons who make, sell or market products or services for window cleaners, or who have an affiliation or interest in a company that does. (This includes members of web based "affiliate programs".)
2) If you are NOT a sponsor, you must not mention products or services that you sell, provide or represent. This means that you must do nothing to call attention to your business in the body of your WCmail messages, or to WCN Facebook, LinkedIn or other forums. Even if people ask you must not mention your products or services. (You can only respond privately.)
3) All persons who make, sell or market products or services for window cleaners must include their company affiliation in the required "signature" - of email messages even if they chose not to be sponsors.
4) Sponsorship Grace Period - persons who begin to make, sell or market products or services for window cleaners will not be allowed to post messages after one year. (Unless they choose to become sponsors.). They are forbidden to call attention to their product in the body of their messages, and posting is limited - must not exceed 8 messages or 1% - whichever is more - of the total number of messages sent to the group in any given month, regardless of subject matter.
5) Email posting guidelines for sponsors - Sponsors may mention their products, promotions and/or services in the body of email group messages
6) Bronze and Silver Sponsors have the following email limitations:
7) Gold and Platinum Sponsors have the following email imitations:
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask Gary Mauer - Window Cleaning Network host and moderator.